Monday, March 3, 2008

monday, monday, so good to me......

I think God has heard my prayers of desperation as this week has started with fabulous stuff.....
I earned a B- on my peds exam and got a 100% on my ortho quiz.
Austin was able to catch up on most of his work that he did not turn in at school so he is NOT failing science! WHoo HOo!!! All those tears and gray hairs he gave me this weekend were all for not!

OK, so, lets hope the week continues as well as it started.

Birthday photos coming shortly.

3 comments:

shelley said...

that is super fabulous!


aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
(sung in angelic voices!)

Elizabeth Ann said...

got to love those angelic voices!

Jonathan said...

You think grey hairs are bad, I'm pretty sure I made your dad lose more hair this weekend working with me.