Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happenings....

Things have been happening so quickly around here lately.... both kids are in high school... with one being a senior next year and the other one learning to drive... 

I just celebrated my 2 year anniversary at the clinic as a doctor of physical therapist and I have patients requesting me by name.....  nice.  Very nice.  :)

I gave up online dating only to find a man, one that I have known for about 2 years already, that I am certain that God meant for me as all roads of my past.... all my experiences in life, have prepared me for him. 

We will be married on Saturday. 

I am blessed with so many important and loved people coming to celebrate with me...
Those that know of my struggles, successes, and losses....
Those that gave me hugs, words of encouragement, and gentle admonishment when needed. 
Those that stuck by me through all of my ups and downs and while they may have been cursing me under their breath, they never left my side. 
Those that I would do anything for and drop everything to support them.....
Those that surprised the heck out of me by letting me know that they will be attending the celebration. 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart... thank you my dearest family and friends.... 

I. am. so. blessed. 

I thank the our Heavenly Father every day for the blessings he has bestowed on me... both the good things and the lessons he has taught me....

I am so looking forward to the next chapter of my life.  :)

No comments: