Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wow!

I cannot believe that I have not blogged since May..... Damn facebook!! I allow it to suck all my online time.... Bejewelled Blitz... argh!!

Anyway, quick update here... Austin is a junior in high school and has his driving permit. Paige is a freshman and is starting high school- yes, both my children are high school students!! Mom and Dad are pretty much on the island the majority of the time. It has been a strange and difficult transition getting used to not having my safety blanket here and they are having to focus mainly on themselves instead of their grand kids and daughter.... we are all surviving! :)

I have been back at getting fit again.... I have been working out 3-5 times per week at an early moring "boot camp" class for the past 10 weeks. I love it. I have lost over 16 lbs, 7 inches and cut 1 min off my 2 mile run. I had originally planned to be in better shape by my 45th birthday, but that's ok, I am well on my way! :)

I am looking forward to catching you all up with our recent goings on.... and once again attempt to return to my regular blogging....

No comments: