Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008

Wow. I can't believe that it is already a new year, and that the kids go back to school tomorrow! (Luckily I go back on the 22nd!)
It has been a whirlwind of activity from Thanksgiving to today. I was so behind the curve ball with Christmas this year- I am still behind.... struggling to keep up. Maybe I should just let things go instead. Hmmm. A very difficult thing for me to do.

I have never really been into New Year resolutions because I am a work in progress and I try to make positive changes continuously through the year. However, there will be a few things that I will be focusing more intently on this year and I thought that I would share (maybe that will help make me feel more accountable):
  • work on my emotional eating problem...... ever since I lived in Phoenix about 4 years ago, I have really gone down hill with emotionally eating
  • keep up with the workouts...... yoga and zumba rock not only to work up a sweat, but as a mental workout too...
  • keep focused on the prize...... not to be afraid of finishing school, but to be excited for the next chapter of my life that I have worked so hard to obtain and have had so much support from those that love the kids and I
  • work on my lack of patience.... especially for those who, in my eyes, continually fall short of expectations that I place on them

May all of you have a healthy and happy new year and may God bless all of you!

No comments: