Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tomorrow

I am on Fall Break!
Don't get too excited. All it really means is that midterms are over and we have monday and tuesday off.
So, to celebrate, I am going hunting. I was getting my stuff together (yes, I even have my own orange jacket and vest- complete with all those nifty pockets to put supplies and dead birds in) when I got a call from Lon. I told him that I was all ready- had my camera, warm socks, and a hat (actually it is a cute toasty ski hat since I don't have a hunting hat). He started laughing and said that when he said I was going to be shooting, he didn't mean my camera.

WHAT?!?

So, I am going to go hunting tomorrow. I really mean hunting. As in shooting a bird out of the sky that the dogs pointed and made fly. Hmmm. I will post an update tomorrow.

Oh, and for the record, I have already cleaned pheasants last year when I went. Not too bad. I had a hard time touching them while they still looked like a bird. Once I pulled out the feathers- no problem touching them.
Anyways, more later.

No comments: