Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hunting East of the Mountains

This morning at oh dark thirty Lon and some friends went hunting in eastern Washington. They have wild pheasants over there, not the raised and released ones like they do on this side of the mountains. Anyway, the dogs and he got this rooster.

This is also the blog introduction of the newest member of his family. Meet Rowdy, a solid liver German Shorthair Pointer. He was 1 year the end of September. Gabby is teaching him the ropes when it comes to hunting. Lon has had him for about 3 weeks now. They are such a happy little outdoor loving family! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Liz for putting me on the blog. I wish could have been there for Rowdy's first wild Pheasant.

Anonymous said...

My first comment ever and I messed it up. Now you know why I never leave comments.

Sandy / Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy / Rich said...

Lon - Pheasant for dinner tonight!!!!!